Okay gang, I am a Yoga freak, which is to say that I freak out when I see people doing yoga and sometimes I may even try to go perform a bit of yoga myself…all alone, where nobody else can see me. Thus I can maintain the illusion that I am an expert at yoga and go about comfortably peppering my lexicon with heart-felt expressions such as “Namaste”. And of course little is better for home – private – yoga practice than the yoga videos and yoga accoutrements we have down aisle 5 at the Co-op: mats, balls, pillows, you name it – everything a bourgeoning home yoga expert could ever ask for!
So it was with a giddiness bordering on school-girl-embarrassment that I came round the corner of aisle 5, near the vitamins/supplement desk at the Co-op and found an entire display of Wai Lana brand gluten-free food! Wai Lana embodies yoga and her line of products has been a mainstay for years. Now she has introduced Wai Lana Yogi Snacks, nutritious goodies that encourage a healthy inside to match our yogic-healthy exteriors. Come check these out the next time you’re down here – there are dozens of different flavors of Yogi Bars, single-serving Yogi Chips, Little Yogi Snack Bars (for the youths) – which are all gluten free, all natural and guaranteed delicious!